1. Clinicians and Nurses: Doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and licensed mental health counselors donate their time as their schedules allow. Providers customize their patient load as they see fit, as well as the frequency and length of their shifts. Most providers work one 3-hour shift per month. In addition to Sovereign Immunity protections provided by the state, providers and nurses are also protected legally through the Volunteer Healthcare Provider Program. If you are a provider and would like more information about working with us, please click here: Provider Information Form. Nurses help with guiding patient traffic, vital signs, documentation, education, and addressing patient's conditions as needed (i.e. medication administration, wound care, etc.). If your are a nurse and would like more information about volunteering at our clinic, please click here: Nurse Application Form.
Both providers and nurses qualify for waivers of state license renewal fees as well as fulfillment of up to 25% of their CEU requirements through volunteering at the clinic. For more details contact Tim Roberts at # (850) 837-8424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Volunteers: Do everything from lab work and blood analysis, to running our prescription assistance program, answering questions our patients have about our program, assisting patients with documents, and entering patient profiles into our electronic medical records system and case management program. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering, click here: Volunteer Application Form.
3. Students: Students play an important role in the clinic. Student doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses help us address both the immediate needs of our patients and longer-term goals that affect the health of our region. We are happy to be a clinical site in most cases and proud to play a part in the training of the healthcare professionals of tomorrow. For more information about working with us at HMC, please click here: Student Application Form.
4. Donors. Donations come in all shapes and sizes. We are grateful for the logistical, financial, technological, medical, and relational resources we have received over the years and which directly contribute to the ongoing care of over 1,400 residents of Okaloosa and Walton counties. There are also many ways to donate which are tax deductible. Look for the PayPal link on this website, mail/deliver to the clinic located at 150 Beach Drive (Destin, Fl.), or contact Tim Roberts at # (850) 837-8424 or email at email@example.com for more information specific to your donation(s).
5. Businesses. We are proud supporters of local businesses. By providing affordable healthcare to the community we can support individuals, families, and the local economy at once. Three birds, one stone. Please consider joining our 50/50 program in which 50 local businesses each contribute $50 per month to the clinic, funds which go directly towards the healthcare of the employees that make our hotels, restaurants, schools, stores, and community in general work. In addition to strengthening the local economy and communities, these donations are tax deductible.
6. Community Organizations. Community organizations play an important role in the clinic. Whether they are donating funds, equipment, and advice, or networking us with like-minded people in the community, they continue to help us in our goal of providing long-term, quality, primary care to Okaloosa and Walton counties. Their role in the clinic and community is very much appreciated.